March 30, 2009

The Millionaire Matchmaker??!

Apparently, the Millionaire Matchmaker isn't making millions yet! Every week I watch the show and I recognize Patty's wardrobe from my own closet. She's an Express junkie! Last Thursday, both the Zebra and Leopard tank that she was wearing can be found in my closet, and I am guessing the closets of thousands of average American girls...And this isn't the first Express spotting!

Patty works it...just think about what you would do with it. She tells it like it is AND she buys her wardrobe from Express with Kitson and Fred Segal right down the street. Props to her and her stylist.

Get your own...Buy one get one 50% off at Express. They work great under a blazer, button down, or a tracksuit. Wear them to the office or to cocktail hour.

http://www.express.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=5124&parentCategoryId=2&categoryId=306&subCategoryId=351

No comments:

Post a Comment