April 20, 2009

Yelp Is On The Way!!!

How did I make any decisions before Yelp.com? I do not know, I'd have to check Yelp.com. Yelp is the best thing to happen to me since Forever 21. I do not do anything without checking Yelp reviews first. Need a hair stylist? Check Yelp.com. Need a mechanic who won't slash your tires? Consult Yelp. Even problems like finding a new dentist or a bikini waxer that won't make you cry can be easily solved by reading the reviews of fellow Yelpers! I know most of you are probably on the Yelp train, but if you haven't checked it out stop reading immediately and go directly there.

Another fabulous thing is that you can absolutely, ever so passively, rip into anyone/anywhere that gives you bad service. If you are anything like me and do not enjoy confrontation with strangers, and would dread asking to talk to a manager at a restaurant, Yelp is on your side. Trash the bad chicken parm that you paid $200 on the Gold Coast or the rude waiter at a whim. I know for a fact that many business owners are consulting Yelp reviews and taking note....The good ones even offer discounts to return and have a chance to prove themselves again. On the other end of things, it is a great way to give props to businesses that do a great job with a 5 star review, because they deserve it! Since I can't review Yelp on Yelp, consider this 5 stars!

If only there was a Yelp.com for dating....

http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=0Rhz5wLqSgvJhHbAvJ0usQ

No comments:

Post a Comment